www.regions.com:- Regions Bank is one of the largest providers of banking and other financial services and it is also a member of the S&P 500 index. The Regions bank mainly serves in the South, Midwest, and Texas and offers different types of credit cards based upon customer’s credit history and requirements. In this article, we are going to discuss the Regions Bank’s Prestige Visa Signature card and other information related to it like applying for a Prestige Visa Signature card, Activate Prestige Visa Signature card, and other important information related to it. Let’s start.
Apply for Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature card
As mentioned earlier the Regions Bank offers many different types of credit cards and the Prestige Visa Signature card is one of them. You can check from the Regions Bank’s website if you pre-qualify for any credit card based upon your credit score and other factors. Checking for Pre-qualify is completely safe and doesn’t hamper your credit score, so it is advisable to check for the offers before applying for a credit card with Regions bank. You can check the prequalification by following these simple steps.
- Go to www.regions.com and scroll down and click on the Credit cards option.
- Now, click on the “Check For Offers” option.
- A new page will be opened to fill in the information below like your Name, SSN, DOB and Email address.
- Then, click on Next, you will see the information regarding your pre-qualification of a Regions Bank credit card.
Note: As of now only existing customers with Regions Bank can check for pre-approved credit card offers.
You can apply for a Prestige Visa Signature card by following these steps:
- Visit the website of Regions Bank i.e http://www.regions.com.
- Go to the credit card option and select Prestige Visa Signature card.
- Click on the “ Apply Now” option and a new page will be opened.
- Enter the required options like your first and last name then your SSN, Date of Birth (DOB) Email Address, and the Promo code.
- Then click on the “Next” option and follow the instructions carefully.
You can also apply for the Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature card at branch locations however you have to make an appointment before visiting the branch.
Note: for the time being, only existing customers can apply for the Regions Bank credit card, and other than this only special customers who have received a special credit card offer from the Regions Bank.
Activate Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature card
Activating Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature card is very easy and can be done online by using your user id and password. For Activating Regions Bank credit card follow these simple steps:
- Go to the website of Regions Bank and log in to your account by using your ID and Password.
- After Logging in, select the Customer Service menu and choose “Services”.
- You will find the “Activate Card” option under the card services section, click on it.
- On the next option, enter your card number and the last four digits of your Social security number and the card expiry date. Then Click on Submit Option.
- Upon submission, you will receive the notification of your card activation and you can use the card immediately after activating it.
In case you encounter some problems in activating your Prestige Visa Signature card, you can also activate it by Phone. For activating the card by a Phone call on to 1- 800- REGIONS which translates into, 800-734-4667.
Benefits of Prestige Visa Signature card
- No Annual Fee: The Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature card is a great choice for you if you want a credit card with zero annual fees but also offers other rewards points.
- Great Intro APR: The card comes with a very exciting intro APR on Purchases i.e 0% introductory APR for the 12 months from the date of account opening and after that 12.99% – 22.99% based upon your creditworthiness.
- Bonus Points: With The Regions Bank Prestige Visa Signature card, you can earn up to 20000 bonus reward points on qualifying purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. Of these 20000 rewards points, the 10000 points can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, and merchandise purchases. You can also redeem these 10000 points for $100 cash if your net purchases exceed $500 within the first 90 days of account opening. If the net total purchase exceeds $1000, you will get the remaining 10000 rewards points.
- Reward Program: The Regions bank allows you to enroll for the Regions Relationship Rewards in which you will get 1 reward point on the purchase of every 1 dollar. In case you want to earn more reward points, you can register to the Regions Rewards Multiplier and can earn more. However, you will need to maintain a certain balance in your Regions Bank Account.
- Security Features: With Region Bank credit cards you get some enhanced security features such as Regions LockltSM and Activity Verification Alerts which helps in keeping your account safer from financial threats.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: With a Prestige Visa Signature card you don’t have to care about the foreign transaction fee and Annual fee as it is $0, so you can shop from international websites with ease of mind as much as you want.
- VISA card Features: As the Prestige Visa Signature card runs on the VISA network, cardholders enjoy benefits of VISA exclusive features such as
- Travel Accident Insurance
- 24*7 Roadside Dispatch
- Auto Rental Collison Damage Waiver is a type of insurance coverage that covers the head-on collision on rental vehicles.
- Extended Warranty Protection and Purchase Security.
- Overdraft Protection: The Prestige Visa Signature card comes with overdraft protection on Regions bank checking account.
Fees and rates with Prestige Visa Signature card
Let’s have a look at other specified fees and rates associated with Prestige Visa Signature cards.
- APR for Term ItSM Plans: The APR for this varies from 12.99% – 22.99% based on your creditworthiness and other determining factors as discussed at the time of account opening.
- APR on Balance transfers 24.99% and it will vary according to the market prime rate.
- APR for Balance Transfer: for the Introductory period it will be at 0% and after that, it will vary 12.99% – 22.99%.
- Regions Online Banking
- www.regions.com regions Card Activation
- Basic Instructions For Regions Card Activation
- Regions Credit Card Activation
- Regions Customer Care